Disney decals like this (without the quote) are available at www.BuildYourDisneySide.com.
Greetings and welcome to Florida-Project.com!
Florida-Project.com is a dedication and visual representation to the history and future development of Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando.
Through the usage of hundreds of guidemaps, vacation guides, brochures, and other assorted items, you can see how the theme parks have evolved over the years. But that's not all! Florida-Project.com features a richly detailed photo section that also functions as a tour guide as well as a history teacher. As you browse through the photo pages you'll also learn about the development of the various resorts and attractions, and you'll even receive tips such as when to avoid the crowds. (Photos are returning soon!)
Florida-Project.com is home to one of the Internet's largest collections of vintage and current guidemaps for Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando!
Please visit the "About Us" page to learn more the website, how it was created, and what you can do to help it continue.
Florida-Project.com by the numbers:
Total number of theme park guidemaps: 331
Total number of vacation planning guides: 70
Total number of photos: (Photos are returning soon!)
Florida-Project.com is currently undergoing major construction.
Tons of material is currently in the process of being added back to the website. The general layout may see a few more changes before everything is finished. Some of the links may change.
We ask you to bear with us as we expedite this process and get the website fully operational again.
Saturday, February 14, 2015:
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- The first phase of the Walt Disney World photos is back online. The Magic Kingdom is first, and as you can see, there are several pages ready to go. There's also some new content that was not published on the previous version of the website. Right now the Disney photo count is 888 photos, but that number is going to rise dramatically over the next week or two. Keep checking the Disney photo index page for the latest updates.
Tuesday, February 10, 2015:
- All of the Universal Studios Florida photo pages are back online. I also added a new page for the Hogwarts Express - King's Cross Station in Diagon Alley. That's a grand total of 2,156 Universal photos, and I still have to add Universal's Islands of Adventure to the website.
Friday, February 6, 2015:
- Work has been progressing smoothly on the Universal Studios Florida photos. Almost all of the theme park has been added back to the website. The only sections left are World Expo, Springfield and Woody Woodpecker's KidZone. Hopefully those will be finished within the next couple of days. After that I'll be returning the Disney photos to the website before finally adding new content.
Wednesday, January 28, 2015:
- It's been a rather busy past couple of weeks. First, I've decided to just use one template for this website. To keep things consistent, I'm sticking with this template that was being used for those people with Internet Explorer browsers (there was a compatibility issue between IE and my other template). Anyway, this design is more uplifting and a little bit nicer, so there we go.
- Second, advertising (hint, hint) has returned to Florida-Project.com. You folks know what to do (again, hint, hint).
- Third, I finally found some decent photo album software to use with this website. I began using some different software, but I ran into some annoying problems with the display and how it was organized on the website. It was decided to ditch that software and search for something else. This alternate photo album software currently being used on the website is working great. Now it's a lot easier for visitors to browse through the photos and download whatever looks interesting.
- Fourth, and final, the photo pages are returning to the website. I'm starting with the Universal Orlando pages before adding Disney content. So far we're up to 321 photos. It's a long way from the 11,267 photos that were available before this website updating fiasco began, but we'll be back at those numbers soon.